If you do not hear yourself when reviewing a practice question you recorded, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
Please note: If your interview is a dial-in Live interview, your microphone will not be tested. If you see a US LOCAL, TOLL FREE, and an INTERNATIONAL option for phone numbers, your interview is dial-in.
1. Locate the speaker icon, typically found in the bottom-right corner of your computer screen.
2. Right-click on the icon, and select Open Volume Mixer.
3. Find your browser in the list of applications. Using the slider, turn the volume up for your Internet Browser.
4. After you have followed the steps above, take another practice question.
5. If the audio issues continue, restart your computer and take another practice question.
If restarting your computer doesn't resolve the issue, we recommend using a different device to take the interview. Click the following link to view our guide about supported devices: Devices you can use to take the interview.