If Flash player is not detected, or you are stuck on the page that requests access to your camera and microphone, follow the steps below to adjust your Flash player settings in Safari:
1. From the top-left corner of your screen, select Safari, then click Preferences in the menu that opens.
2. Select the Security tab in the window that opens.
3. At the bottom of the box, ensure that the box next to Allow Plug-ins is checked. Then select the option that says Plug-in Settings or Manage Website Settings.
4. On the left side of the window that opens, find Adobe Flash Player, and check that the box next to it is checked.
5. Click Adobe Flash Player on the left side of the window. Then, on the right side, you should see HireVue appear in the list. Click the dropdown box for HireVue to Allow always.
6. Click Close, then go back to your interview and refresh the page.
If the above steps do not work, we recommend switching to a different browser, or using another device to complete the interview. Click the following link to view our guide for using a mobile device to complete the interview: How to use a mobile device to take the interview.