When you take game-based challenges, there will be instructions on how to play each game.
Use the following steps to understand how to take a game-based challenge on a computer:
- Before starting the section, you will see the number of games in the section and instructions. Click Begin to continue to the games.
- Read about what the games are measuring then click Start to continue to the games.
- The game(s) will be listed. Click the play icon to start the first game.
- Immediately after you do select play you will get a video with instructions of how the game works and how to complete it. Click Show Instructions to view the instructions again if necessary.
- Click Play to continue to the game.
- In the game, you will see the level and remaining time. Click the pause icon to pause the game.
- When you pause the game, you can review the instructions again and toggle the sound on and off.