Practice questions are available for On Demand Interviews only, which are un-scheduled interviews you record through HireVue on your own time.
To practice for the interview, you will use the link to your interview.
1. In your email invitation, select the option Practice or Interview. The option may be worded differently as it can vary from company to company.
2. On the first page of your interview, you will see the company name, position title, estimated length of time, and the required equipment you will need to complete the interview. Select Practice First to proceed to the practice questions.
3. After your camera, microphone, and connection pass the equipment test, you will see the option to Try a practice question and Or Continue without practicing. Select Try a practice question.
4. On the next page, you will see a message stating how many attempts you will have for each question. This message refers specifically to your real interview questions. This is a setting that your recruiter chooses when they create the position in HireVue, and it may vary from the screenshot below. Select Start Practice Question.
5. There are three generic interview questions that will cycle through as you take the practice questions. They are not specific to the position you are applying for. Practice questions can help you understand how your real interview process will be.
6. Each time you complete a practice question, you will be able to review your response. Use this opportunity to make sure the sound and video quality is good, as well as your background and lighting. You will not be able to review the real interview questions.
7. Once you feel comfortable and ready for your interview, select the option Start Now.