To complete a HireVue interview, you will need a supported device with a functional camera and microphone, and an internet connection. Many computers have a built-in webcam and microphone, but you can also use an external webcam and microphone.
You can use any of the following devices to complete your interview:
- Computer running Windows 10+
- Apple computer running macOS X 10.12 or higher
- Android smartphone or tablet version 5.0, or higher, with a front-facing camera
- Apple smartphone (iPhone) or tablet (iPad) iOS version 11, or higher, with a front-facing camera
- To complete an interview using a mobile device, please download the HireVue for Candidates app:
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hirevue/id492573020?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hirevue.candidate.generic&hl=en
**Please Note: Chromium devices are not supported**
The following browsers and browser versions are supported on HireVue:
- Latest version of Google Chrome (preferred browser)
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Safari version 15 or higher
The following connection speeds are required for On Demand and Live interviews:
- On Demand interviews: For computer, Android smartphone or tablet, and Apple smartphone (iPhone) or tablet (iPad), minimum speeds are 100 kbps and recommended speeds 350 kbps.
- Live interviews: For Live interviews, required speeds are 300kbps and recommended speeds are 500kbps.
- HireVue Connection Test: To test your connection for Live interviews, use the following links:
- US: https://app.hirevue.com/ui/live/#/connection-test
- International: https://eu.hirevue.com/ui/live/#/connection-test
If you're experiencing connection issues, please check out this article for some troubleshooting steps.