Use a compatible device:
- You can use an Android or Apple smartphone or tablet with a front facing camera.
- Windows computers running Windows 7 or higher with a webcam and microphone.
- Apple computer with a webcam and microphone.
- Most computers have a built-in webcam and microphone or you can use an external webcam and microphone.
Please note: We recommend you take your interview on Google Chrome. OnDemand Interviews will no longer be able to be completed on Internet Explorer as of 2020. OnDemand interviews will need to be completed on Chrome, the HireVue App for Candidates, or other supported browsers like Firefox or Safari.
Do the practice questions:
- Taking the practice questions will help you get comfortable with the style and timing of an On Demand interview.
- These are not your real interview questions, and they will not be seen by the company.
Distraction free environment:
- Keep in mind that everything your webcam sees, and your microphone hears, in the background is recorded.
- A quiet, distraction free area helps you give the best impression possible.
- Interviewing can be nerve-wracking. Doing an On Demand interview lets you take the interview in your own space at your own time.
- Get comfortable and be confident in yourself.