Why didn’t I have to take an interview?
- If you landed on the page below stating “We have everything we need for your submission to [the position you applied for].” there is no further action required from you at this time.
- The position you applied to did not require you to complete a new video interview. The recruiter will use an OnDemand interview that you’ve previously recorded for this new position. These positions are determined by a recruiter to be similar or like-minded and allow for previously recorded OnDemand interviews to be reused, ultimately making your job search and application process easier. This helps speed up the recruitment process, increases your opportunity to be selected for the right positions and saves you the time and effort from recording another interview.
Why is my interview being reused?
- The position you applied for is included in a new “reusability” feature that requires you to only complete one interview for similar or like-minded positions that the recruiters categorize. This means that you don’t need to take any additional action for this particular interview.
Do I need to do anything else?
- No, you don’t. The video interview you previously recorded was used for a secondary position. You can sit back, relax, and a recruiter will let you know any further steps in the application process.
How can I confirm my interview was “reused?”
- The notification pictured below is a confirmation to you that your interview has been received for that application.