HireVue is committed to protecting the integrity and privacy of your personal information. While the company you’ve applied to owns the data we collect, HireVue stores this data. Click here to read our Privacy Notice and learn how we protect the information we collect through the ‘hirevue.com’ subdomain and its related websites and services.
We recommend that you read the Privacy Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section of the linked Privacy Notice, click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
- What does HireVue do?
- What personal information does HireVue collect through the Website?
- What information does HireVue collect through the Services?
- How does HireVue use this information?
- Who does HireVue share my personal information with?
- Legal basis for processing personal information of Website visitors (EEA visitors only)
- Cookies and similar tracking technology
- How does HireVue keep my personal information secure?
- International data transfers
- Data retention
- Your data protection rights
- Third Party Services
- Updates to this Privacy Notice