If you don’t hear any audio when you review your practice recordings, please follow these steps below:
- Make sure to close any other program that could be using your microphone like Skype, FaceTime, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Switch browsers. We support the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari version 10 or higher. We recommend using Google Chrome.
Please Note: OnDemand Interviews are no longer able to be completed on Internet Explorer. OnDemand Interviews will need to be completed on one of our supported browsers (see above) or the HireVue for Candidates mobile app.
- If you used headphones when you answered the question, make sure you continue to use them to listen to the playback on your practice question.
- Make sure your speakers are defaulting to the correct device. Use these guides to check: Audio & speakers settings on a Windows computer or Audio & speakers settings on an Apple computer.
- Check your microphone settings to ensure your microphone is working correctly. Microphone settings on a Windows computer or Microphone settings on an Apple computer.
If the issue persists, we recommend using another device to complete the interview. See this guide for specific instructions: How to use a mobile device to take the interview.