Follow these steps to find what browser version you have and to update it:
1. From the upper-right corner, select the menu icon.
2. In the menu that opens, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
3. Chrome should automatically check for and apply any updates that are available. If it doesn’t, select the option to check for updates.
4. You will want to make sure that your version of Google Chrome is updated to the the latest version.
5. Once the update is finished here, close Chrome and re-open it to finish applying the update to the browser.
If the above steps do not work, we recommend switching to a different browser, or using another device to complete the interview. Click the following link to view our guide for using a mobile device to complete the interview: How to use a mobile device to take the interview.