If you used the HireVue app to take your interview and the upload is stuck, use these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Force close, or "kill," the HireVue app on your device.
- Apple device: Double-press the Home key, then find the HireVue app. Once you have located the app, swipe it up. The app will disappear. Don’t worry, your interview data will still be stored on your device.
- Android device: This can vary by device. In most cases you can navigate to Settings then Applications then finally Manage Applications to see a list of running apps. Select the HireVue app and press Force Stop.
2. Locate the HireVue app and open it again. The interview upload should resume.
3. If force closing the app does not fix the upload issue, here are a few more things you can try:
- The faster and more stable the connection, the faster it will finish.
- Close the app, change your connection from WiFi to cellular (or vice versa) then open the App again.
- Reboot your phone entirely. This will close all your other apps and force the device to reconnect to your network. After rebooting, open the App again.
Please note: Do NOT uninstall the HireVue app or you may lose your recorded responses. If this happens you will need to re-record any missing questions before you can submit your interview.
The interview is completed and your recruiter is notified once the upload finishes.